22'W x 24'L x 12'H PREMIUM Multi-Horse Peaked Style Run-In, Mini-Barn or Farm Storage!
Premium Fabric 10 oz.
HEAVY-DUTY 2-3/8" DIAMETER FRAME!
This super-sized double wide building is the ideal shelter solution for a large paddock with several horses, or can double as a wonderful mini-barn or hay/farm storage building. A heavy duty completely galvanized frame eliminates corrosion and provides long life to the value. Wind brace members in all four corners insure structural integrity in almost any condition. The pre-drilled frame is easily assembled with minimal handtools. Unlike other products, no drilling or field cutting is required. Unit features triple zipper doors on Both Ends to allow for various sheltering options, including removing both ends entirely during warm weather, and providing good ventilation. Each unit comes equipped with fourteen (14) duckbill earth anchors with a 36” stainless steel tether and a drive rod to secure the unit at all strategic points, plus one complete roll-up door kit. (enough for one end)
• Heavy Duty Galvanized Finish on All Steel Frame
Components for Maximum Strength & Long Life
• Easy Bolt Together Design - all Pre-drilled & Cut
• Wind Brace Support on Both Sides
• Two(2) Triple Zipper Doors with Bottom Pockets
• One (1) complete Roll-up Door Kit
• Protective Plastic Tube End Caps - All Open Ends
• Standard Thread Plated Hardware Kit with Retaining
Nuts & Protective SS Washers
• Quick Assembly Wrench included
• Heavy Duty Poly Rope for Main Cover Tie Down
• Heavy Duty Brass Plated Grommets on Cover & Doors
• Two Box Shipment -easily unloaded and transported
• Average Install time - 2 hours
Nominal Size 22’ Wide x 24’ Long x 12’ High
Arches Seven (7) on 48” Spacing 2-3/8” Frame Members
Standard End Door Size 21’ Width X 6ft 6in Height Edge
Available Colors Outer Colors - Forest Green, Tan, or Grey
All Interiors - White Only
Shipping Weight 789 lbs shipped via Motor Freight
Main Cover UV Protected Fabric Backed Poly Material 10 0z. Weight
Fire Retardant Standard CPAI -84
Anchors* Fourteen(14) Duckbill with U-Bolts & 36"Drive Rod Std.