Looking for an affordable, attractive, functional and expandable covered stall system or run-in shelter? Check out our new Premier series of ALL-STEEL shelters, available in many configurations and 14 colors!
Easy to erect and totally expandable at any time. Start small and add on over time if your needs change. Our Premier Fresh-Aire series shelters are designed for warmer climates where protection from sun and rain is most important. They are available in many configurations, starting with the base size of 12x12 and fully expandable in increments of 12', with added roof trusses featuring an optional 3' patio overhang for extra shade and weather protection. Construct anything from a single horse shelter or mini-barn or expand your shelter with our convenient Add-On units to make up into a covered stall/shedrow barn system in any length!
Base pricing at the top is for the base unit in a 12x12 size - steel framework, steel trusses and steel roofing, with open sides. To increase the size, add sides and/or fronts, in either traditional stall panels or economical corral panels, please choose from the dropdown boxes below. Simply choose each option and add the cost beside that option to the above base price, to arrive at your total for the shelter.
***For more complex configurations such as extended shedrows, please contact us for a custom quotation on your exact requirements.
Features of our Premier Fresh-Aire shelter series include:
- Architectural grade heavy duty powder coated framing in pewter grey. Leg framing is 2.5", trusses are 2" square tubing, all 14 gauge steel.
- 26 gauge sheet metal siding and roofing, powder coated finish over galvanized for the ultimate in beauty and durability, in 3 standard and 11 custom order colors.
- available in a variety of snow load specifications, up to 100 lbs per square foot (*pricing above is for a standard snow load up to 30lbs, purlins to accomodate larger snow loads are available at an extra cost, please inquire).
- 1:12 roof pitch, shelter is 10' high at the front and 9' high at the back.
- easily attach corral panel or stall fronts, and portable corral panels for turnout, to give various degrees of enclosure.
**PLEASE NOTE - All modular shelter/stall orders require a freight quote prior to purchase, so please do not checkout until you have contacted us for shipping charges