**PLEASE NOTE - pricing for all stalls is by the PANEL - either front or side panels (fronts are more expensive due to the doors and extra hardware), so that you can order only what you need depending on how you are arranging them. Your first stall in a row requires one front and 3 sides. If you adjoin stalls to that first stall you will only need one front and two sides since they share a common wall. Stalls can also be arranged back to back to require less panels to complete the arrangement. To calculate your total stall cost, please add up the number of fronts and sides that you require, and go to the product pages accordingly for pricing.
ALL OF OUR STALL SYSTEMS ARE COMPLETELY MODULAR! No posts or wood framing is required in your barn. These stalls are fully self-contained, assemble quickly and can be disassembled and moved in the future should your needs change. Perfect for our clear span fabric buildings, or traditional wood or steel frame barns.
Looking for a top of the line stall to make your barn a showplace? Consider our CHAMPION line of stalls! All Champion fronts and dividers are available in your choice of 10' or 12' lengths. Champion Stall components connect with self-contained pins and corresponding clips. Fronts feature doors that roll quietly and smoothly on rust-free cannonball wheels that never need lubricating. Fronts INCLUDE feed doors with optional swing-out hay and grain feeders available. Champion series stall panels are 84” in height, framework is all 14 gauge except for horizontal channel which is all 11 gauge, and the spacing between the vertical bars is three inches. Stalls are designed for vertical installation of 2x lumber. Stalls do not include wood or other filler material. Finish is either powder coated or galvanized (pricing is for the powder coated, please email for pricing on galvanized panels).
Our Champion stalls are designed to connect to our unique truss system, which allows you ultimate in versatility! Please see photos to the right to see how the system works:
- Add trusses to a single stall to make a self-contained "mini-barn" or shelter.
- setup multiple stalls in a row back-to-back, add the corresponding trusses and have an instant SHEDROW BARN!
- setup multiple stalls facing each other with a 10' or 12' center aisle, add our truss system for an instant BREEZEWAY BARN! Add our optional breezeway doors to close in your barn aisleway, and our girt clips to connect either wood or steel siding, and you have a complete fully enclosed barn for even the toughest climate...and at a price you can afford!
- add more stalls and trusses at any time to add on to your shelter or barn configuration!
- Our trusses have been certified to support a live load of 35lbs per square foot. Trusses bolted to stall components which are attached to weld plates seccured in the ground will resist a maximum uplift of 1700lbs. per-column post on 12' centers. When secured in this manner, stalls will resist a 90mph wind load. Trusses are designed to fit 10' or 12' stalls. Trusses fit either our "Classic" or "Champion" Stall series.
Please see our steel/wood modular barn category for more information on our truss systems and for pricing on individual components.
**PLEASE NOTE - All stall orders require a freight quote prior to purchase, so please do not checkout until you have contacted us for shipping charges.